Sunday, March 11, 2007

Doodling and the sketch of some inspirational ideas

Dear readers and fellow travellers in the information highway:

School's over and during the vast expense of available free time in between teaching schedules (Yes, I am a part time course facilitator), building sand-castles in the sky has become some sort of a routine standard operating procedure for me.

Somehow, my head went sterile during the drudgery of undergraduate school life, probably it's the voluminous amount of caffeine I pumped into my nervous system. Yeah, the drink store vendor recognized me, a loyal patron of her espresso deluxe. Glad that graduation was a respite for me and now the machinery of my imagination has chugged to life.

My subsequent posts will include doodling and sketch of some inspirational ideas, particularly in the area of my pet subject, the sciences. Of course, fellow travelling scientists, from aspiring ones to the juniors and seniors, you are free to join me at the table for some exotic eight treasures tea or espresso deluxe if you like. We can always have a hearty discussion!

Cheers, J.D.

No comments: